Board of Directors
Covenant House Alaska is deeply grateful to our board of directors – a group of professional, concerned and caring people, who are committed to improving the lives of Alaska’s homeless, runaway and at-risk youth.
Our board is responsible for the governance of Covenant House Alaska and establishing the overall policy and plans to carry out the Covenant House mission. One hundred percent of our board members give personally, while also assisting in raising the funds necessary to continue our important work and provide the highest quality of care in each of our programs.
Michael R. Mills, Chair
Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
Judith Crotty, Vice Chair
BDO USA- Finance Chair
Bob Flint, Esq.
Father Scott Medlock
St. Patrick's Parish
Cook Inlet Tribal Council
McKinley Capital Management, Inc.
GCI- Program Committee Chair
TOTE Maritime Alaska- Resource Dev. Chair
Providence Health & Services
Deirdre Cronin (non-voting)
Covenant House International
Cook Inlet Housing Authority
This Board of Directors fulfills the following responsibilties:
- Covenant House Alaska has a board-approved conflict of interest policy that is signed by each Board member annually;
- The Board receives and approves a written report outlining its performance and effectiveness in October of each year;
- The Board reviews CEO performance evaluations annually;
- CHA Board approves the annual budget every May, and has a mid-year review in February;
- The Board receives an IRS 990 form every year;
- The Board recieves Audited, CPA Reviewed, Internal Financial Statements annually.